Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas Wedding

December has always been full of invitations and events for most of us and weddings are one of them. Recently, my daughters and I attended the wedding of a dear friend and officemate, Lenie. My daughter Michelle was one of the bridesmaids and as always, she's one of the prettiest ^^ .....

with the newly-wed couple, Mr. & Mrs. Roque Ben and Lenie Camarines Ayubo

Took this shot at the lobby of East View Hotel while waiting for our transport.
My take on the wedding entertainment.
Memory gap! I should have stayed in my seat! Gosh!

 
google.com, pub-5749341205139411, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Pandemic Musings

Post pandemic for me is still a time of uncertainty. This is because my employment is still on a parttime basis. The company I work with is ...